Hey guys, those little stuffs you do in bed consciously or unconsciously make us tingle with sensation or send numb feelings down the spine. You may think you are actually hitting the nail but in actually fact, you are riding a dead horse. Watch out!
1. We get turned on when you whisper sweet nothings in our lobes, especially in public, thereby making us feel like we are all that matters. All sexual inhibitions melt when you come up with that deep enriched baritone voice, how exciting it feels and obviously sends wild thoughts of what could happen afterwards. Being forced to contain ourselves there and then only turns up the heat. When you call to tell how our perfume haunts and how you wish to lick ice cream off our smooth skin, it makes us want to pounce on you like a tiger.
On the contrary, we get turned off when you thank us for the sex. Hmmmmn! What do you think- a volunteer worker feeding the hungry? Rather you could present a case like ‘making love makes me feel whole and you are the best thing that ever happens to my sex life. Remember, be sincere!
2. You turn us on when you kiss like you mean it. Gently brushing the lips aside with yours, then pulling away and looking at us straight in the eyes without a word but full of messages. Igniting the fire with petrol. You lean close like it was going to happen again but gently eases out, creating suspense. Real fire on the mountain. A little teasing could be so sexy. We love it. When you kiss those hidden spots around the collarbone or elsewhere, the world suddenly stands still. Scintillatingly sexy!
However, you turn us off when you drop yourself on the bed like a bulldog anticipating dinner, reeking of alcohol and tobacco breath. Whatever happens to mint or some lovely deodorant? Flickering your tongue in and out like a monitor lizard in search of an egg makes us want to puke. Hey keep your tongue to yourself and hold the saliva. What a breath!
3. We are turned on when you read our signals. How observant are you? Do you notice the changes in our bodies? Depending on our cycle, the breast change in sensitivity. So while the nipples might have enjoyed a good squeeze last week, they might hurt today. Gentle suck will always do the trick. Hold them gently and watch out for our reactions between pain and pleasure before you proceed. Showing that you care about our pleasure as much as your own is what really makes us sparkle.
You turn us off when you squeeze the breast as if you are testing melons for ripeness. How would you like it if we bruise your banana? Be gentle. Twisting the nipples as if you were tuning to a radio station is the fastest way to turn us off. And don’t try to chew them, they are not gums but nipples.
4. You turn us on when you slowly work your way down the alley, treating the body like a delicious appetizer before the main course. And when you get there you gently ease your way in with light touches and a slow steady rhythm. Imagine paradise on earth for both of us. Do not forget to keep the rhythm steady and consistent otherwise you’d miss the beat.
However, when you pounce like a fastidious cat sniffing a saucer of sour milk, what are you – man or mouse? Oops! How it hurts when you insert your sharp fingered nails without a care as if you need to incise for an operation. Remember, keep the nails clean!
5. Imagine two running engines, one without lubricant while the other is well lubricated. Of course the lubricated engine runs better, right? This is what we feel when you gently suck the nipples, stroke the clitoris and tease the body before you think of penetrating. What’s the rush anyway? Love making is meant to be fun and memorable. Imagine the spread of vanilla ice cream on a warm body, gently lick it off and leave sensations running down the spine. Simply create the heat generation. After all, it’s not your banging that makes good sex anyway but the feelings that come with it.
Oops! You got to the climax before it’s over and you suddenly roll over. How selfish! We were in this together, so what happens to my feelings? Would you rather be a welder who simply strikes the iron than a masseur who tenderizes the body? We all love tenderness so learn to be a masseur. It really turns us off when it’s all over, you simply dose off with a loud snore. What happens to some after-play stuffs like kissing the tip of the nose, warm snuggle or simply expressing how beautiful the whole experience has been? Sex is a wonderful therapy, isn’t it?
Experience has shown that spouses who don’t get it right within craves for something without. Have you ever asked your spouse how he or she feels about your sexual lives or love making strategies? Do they work for you? If they don’t, take a clue now, it’s never too late.